Edwin Jagger sets the standard for impeccable male grooming. Established in 1988, Edwin Jagger is a family-run business where integrity, promise and inspired design go hand in hand. Over two decades, the business has grown into a global leader in male and female grooming product manufacture. It delivers products to all corners of the globe, and many leading brands in the UK and USA commission Edwin Jagger to design exclusive ranges of luxury wet shaving items.
Edwin Jagger's unique appeal is as much to do with the personal input of the owner and founder, Neil Jagger, who designs every piece as with the absolute attention to detail it pays to the highest standards of manufacture. Edwin Jagger exemplifies traditional English quality style combining it with state of the art design, up to the minute manufacturing techniques and the heritage of long established Sheffield craftsmanship.
The brand's extensive range of shaving razors incorporating the latest razor blade systems, pure badger hair shaving brushes, straight razors, shaving sets, shaving creams and soaps meets the grooming needs of gentlemen today. Dedication and commitment to quality is synonymous with Edwin Jagger products, which are used by discerning wet shavers the world over.
Shaving Creams and Soaps
Voted No. 4 in The Independent's survey of top 50 best grooming products.
Edwin Jagger understands and shares the environmental and health concerns of its customers and place great emphasis on selecting the very best natural ingredients for its range of traditional hard shaving soap, premium shaving creams and aftershave lotions. Jagger offers customers shaving products that are both safe and effective for the skin and at the same time environmentally friendly. Their products comprise 99% natural components, many derived from organically cultivated plants, replacing synthetic substances and mineral oils.
All Edwin Jagger products are paraben and paraffin free. Wherever possible the natural ingredients are obtained using energy efficient means. For example the supreme quality Indonesian Sandalwood oil, like many essential oils, is extracted using a water steam distillation process while the natural gel used for the Aloe Vera products is squeezed from the plant using a press. The luxurious lathering properties of the creams, soaps and lotions are enhanced by subtle natural extracts of Aloe Vera, Sandalwood and Sea Buckthorn for a wonderfully smooth shaving experience.
- After Shave Lotion, 100ml - Aloe Vera >> , Sandalwood >> , Sea Buckthorn >>
- Shave Cream in Tube, 75ml - Aloe Vera >> , Sandalwood >> , Sea Buckthorn >>
- Shave Soap in Container, 65g - Aloe Vera >> , Sandalwood >> , Sea Buckthorn >>
- Shave Cream in Container, 100ml - Aloe Vera >> , Sandalwood >> , Sea Buckthorn >>
Badger Shave Brushes
Beautifully finished, Jagger brushes come in 4 grades. Pure, Best, Super and Silvertip. See our Shaving Brushes Guide for full details of these grades.
- Badger Shaving Brush, Best, Imitation Ebony - Medium >> , Large >>
- Badger Shaving Brush, Best, Imitation Ivory - Medium >> , Large >>
- Badger Shaving Brush, Super, Imitation Ebony - Medium >> , Large >>
- Badger Shaving Brush, Super, Imitation Ivory - Medium >> , Large >>
Razors, Shave Sets and Accessories
The fine finishes and quality of these tools have earned Edwin Jagger the status of being named the Rolls Royce or Mont Blanc of shaving equipment.
- Razor, Chatsworth Line, Mach3 - Barley, Chrome Plated >> , Imitation Ebony >> , Imitation Ivory >>
- Razor, Chatsworth Line, Double Edge - Imitation Ivory >> , Imitation Ebony >> , Barley, Chrome Plated >>
- Razor, Double Edge - Black >> , Chrome Plated >> , Ivory Coloured >> , Lined Chrome Plated >>
- Shave Sets: 3-Piece Imitated Ivory with Chrome >> , 3-piece Imitation Carbon Fibre >> , 4-piece Briarwood and Chrome >>
- Travel Products - Badger Travel Brush, Nickel >> , Pocket Leather Travel Razor and Grooming Kit >>
- Open razor, White >>
- Shaving Mirror, Chrome >>